SCHOOL of CLAY ARTS is a Singapore-based ceramic studio.
Dedicated to stimulating critical and creative applications of craft and material knowledge, we hope our programmes and approaches would prove to be a provoking, productive basis to all who share our interest in the future of working with one's hands.
YOUR GUIDE TO SCHOOL OF CLAY ARTS
Selected Clientele (Pottery Workshops)
- Facebook Singapore
- SIA Engineering Co.
- Citibank Singapore
- JP Morgan
- Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
- Apartment Coffee
- Western Digital Corporation
- Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' School
- St Anthony's Canossian Secondary School
- Calvary Baptist Church
- People's Association Singapore
- Cake Theatre
- The Northern Trust Company
- LGA Telecom
- Eliot Partnership
- LGA Telecom
Pottery for Beginners
Our workshops and pottery courses are suitable for anyone with or without prior ceramic experience.
Our classes are structured to contexualise and inform on the basis of pottery-making, while encouraging students to explore and express themselves through creative applications of fundamental techniques.
Handcrafted Ceramics; Designed & Made-in-Singapore
Our projects arm <S O C A > serve as a collaborative exploration of customisable ceramics needs in Singapore. We strive to uphold excellent artisanal standards at an affordable budget.
Our long-standing clients include Apartment Coffee, Our Second Nature, The Glasshouse SG, Garibaldi Italian Restaurant & Bar, DREAM/ProofLiving amongst others private commissions.
- Pottery Fundamentals: Handbuilding
- An Introduction to Throwing on the Potter's Wheel
- An Introduction to Mold-Making & Slip-Casting
Workshops On Demand
- One Day Pottery Workshop
- Customised Private/Group Class (for family gatherings, birthday parties, bridal showers ...)
- Corporate Team-Bonding
- Community Co-Creation Projects
- Clay Jamming for Events
- Kids' Classes
Services & Retail
- Studio Membership
- Ceramics by @socasg
- Kiln Firing Services
- Japanese Pottery Tools
- Imported Japanese Clay
Paya Lebar/ Macpherson Location
10 Ubi Cres, Ubi Techpark Lobby B #07-33 Singapore 408564
By Public Transport:
- Train to MacPherson MRT (CCL). Take Bus 63 or 63M from EXIT A of MacPherson MRT. Alight 4 stops later when you see KOPITIAM
- 10 mins walk from Ubi MRT (DTL)
There is ample parking available within UBI TECHPARK.
Call 9177.5764 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesdays - Sundays By Appointment Only